How to trade the unders market
Hey Betting Nation, so a lot of have been asking about how I trade the Unders market, so I thought id spend a couple of hours detailing how I trade the Unders market in this mini guide.
We do have a podcast episode on this, heres the link – https://thebettingguy.co.uk/2018/03/how-to-trade-the-unders-market-ohh-this-is-a-goodie/
So what are we looking for when trading the Unders Market, its fairly simple –
– A cold game
– A game where we expect a low amount of goals
– Or a game where we expect a slow start to the game
– A game where under 2.5 goals is over 2.0 on Betfair … Anything under this and the market tends to move slowly … and the idea here is to be in and out of the market as quickly as possible to eliminate risk
Fairly simple really.
With this strategy we are trading the Under 2.5 or Under 1.5 Goals Market (price dependant)
So what do I look for –
– I look at the teams in question previous games, I look at the home sides last 5 home games and I look at the away sides last 5 away games … Im looking to look how many goals were scored in the matches … But not only that I’m looking for when these goals were scored … If they score the majority of their goals in the second half … thats a positive
– If its a league game we are looking at, I focus on the previous league games. I don’t take into consideration the the cup games.
– Soccerstats.com is a great site for goal timings … It is so important when trading the goals market to know when the goals are scored by a particular team.
– The very last thing I do is I log on to Footballformlabs.com, it is a paid for website but it is well worth it and if you put in the discount code thebettingguy at check out you get 20% off.
– On football form labs I look to see how the teams in question have played against a similar rivals. For example if the home side is a top 6 side and the away side is a bottom 6 team I want to see how each teams preforms against similar rivals … These reports are so effective and easy to create.
– I also look at the exact time teams score their first goal …. This is a massive factor and I havent seen anyone in any of the courses I have bought mention this … Which is a MUST for me when trading the goals … Why not have that little bit of extra knowledge 🙂
– So many people leave the last 2 out … We must compare like for like. Put in the extra effort that 99% of people arent willing to do … This will elevate your results to the top 1%
Entry points –
– Put 100% of your stake in to the market just prior to kick off
Exit Points –
– Split your original stake in to 4 … SO if the stake was £100 it would be 4 x £25
– Put your lay orders in to the market every 0.2 of a point under the entry position
– So for example, if you bet Under 2.5 goals at 2.4 for £100, you would place a lay order in the market at –
2.20 for £25
2 for £25
1.8 for £25
and 1.6 for £25 on the last one
The system does say to equal your profits on the last one … But sometimes I do this and sometimes I don’t … It just depends on the circumstances … But for this example for this strategy … This is the official way to do it
– We also so cash out if there is a goal at any points …. Be it a winning cash out or losing cash out … Its irrelevent we still cash out
The big advantage of drip laying our stake out of the market is we soften the blow if there is a goal … We must protect our bank at all times ?
Take that red Betting Nation if you have to, Remember discipline … There is always another game boys and girls
Hope this helps
Lots of man love